Church on the Move is looking for a graphic designer.
We’re looking for a full-time, live-in-Tulsa designer. This is church life, so Monday-Friday isn’t necessarily the end of it. We work for the weekends… for a purpose: to help people have face-to-face encounters with God. And this team uses design and illustration to accomplish that.
- Design and illustrate a wide variety of print and interactive projects to support the ministries of COTM
- Collaborate with our creative team to find the right solution for every project
- Challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to the visual language at COTM
- An understanding of design principles, specifically with typography and composition
- Thick skin to receive pushback and direction in the pursuit of the best idea
- A strong point of view, but a willingness to hear out other perspectives
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Great communication skills
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE…
- A love for great music, movies, and TV shows
- Experience in Sketch.app
- Writing skills
- A BA or Associate’s degree in design or marketing (not required)
- 40 hours per week, typically M-F 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested? Send us an email with your portfolio link.