Church on the Move is looking for a Sr. Filmmaker to join the Arts Team. This position will lead our team of filmmakers and interns in the creation of video and motion graphics that support Church on the Move and all its ministries. Are you driven to build Christ’s church through film and storytelling? Then check out the details below.
- Passionate about the art and craft of film and storytelling.
- Extensive experience in filmmaking, including lighting, lenses, shot composition, direction of talent, and a working knowledge of current camera technologies.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Strong ability to provide art direction and creative feedback to other members of the team.
- Always seeking to grow, learn and be challenged.
- A strong team player who’s more concerned about getting it “right” than getting it done or getting the credit.
- Experience and ability to cast vision for a project and provide leadership for a team of filmmakers.
- A strong belief in the vision and mission of Church on the Move and the art we create.
Plan, shoot, and edit video projects including narratives, documentaries, stories and promos. Provide directional and creative leadership to the team of filmmakers to create work done with excellence and efficiency.
Work with writers, service producers, and other members of the Arts Team to plan and execute unforgettable weekly experiences.
Extra Points if you:
- Love movies, television and music… and want to passionately evaluate them.
- Can go toe for toe in a game of pop culture trivia.
- Regularly seek out new forms of inspiration on Vimeo, Designspiration, Devour and pretty much anything you can get your hands on.
- Have a deep love for, and strong opinions about coffee.
Tell us your story, and send us a link to your work.